Frequently Asked Question
Last Updated 29 days ago
Remote Support allows a support representative to connect to your computer over an active internet connection to provide support services and troubleshooting. No firewall configurations are required and no changes to the file system are made by the application. Once the Remote Support application is closed, no further connections can be made to your system.
- Contact a support representative for a session code.
- By phone: (225) 224-2100
- Open a ticket
- A support representative will respond with an access code.
- Visit http://remote.gen-techsupport.com
- Enter your access code to start the session.
- If any dialog opens requesting access or to verify certificate, press accept or allow.
- A window will open confirming that you have joined the session. Your support representative can now temporarily view and control your computer.